- About Game Hunting
- Where Can I Hunt?
- Sambar Deer Hunting with Gundogs and Scent Trailing Hounds
- Sambar, Red, Hog and Fallow Deer Stalking
- When to Hunt Deer
- Guidelines for Ethical Hunting of Deer
- Possession and Use of Spotlights and Firearms
- Hog Deer Hunting in Victoria
- Hound Hunting
- Stubble Quail
- Education and Training
- Environment and Community
Transfer of Hound Ownership
To transfer ownership of a registered hound from the currently registered owner to another person, the new owner must complete this form. A separate form is required for each hound being transferred. It is the new owner’s responsibility to ensure that the completed form is sent to Game Licensing Service at GPO Box 4440, Melbourne VIC 3001.