Plantation managers should be aware of the range of pests that can affect their trees. Pests can cause damage to trees, resulting in loss of foliage, poor growth and ultimately tree death.
Find out more about forestry pests, including their biology, their symptoms and how they can be controlled and treated.
- Cup Moth
- Glossary and terms used in forest entomology
- The definition and language of forest entomology
- Biology and symptoms of pests destructive to your eucalypt plantations
- Insect pests of young eucalypt plantations
- Control options for insect pests in young eucalypt plantations
- Psyllid biology and eucalypt defoliation
- Psyllids and their control
- Defoliation – effects on plantation eucalypt growth
- Sycamore lace bug