- About Fisheries
- Fishing Licence
- Recreational Fishing Guide
- Catch Limits and Closed Seasons
- Bait and Berley Rules
- Fishing Definitions
- Fishing Locations
- Fishing Safety
- Permitted Fishing Equipment
- Responsible Fishing Behaviours
- Restricted Fishing Locations
- Regulations for Murray Spiny Freshwater Crayfish
- Inland Angling Guide
- Protected Fish
- Fish Stocking
- Clubs and Associations
- Devilbend Reservoir
- Recreational Fishing Reefs
- Recreational Forums 2013
- Recreational Fishing Initiative
- Recreational Fishing Application for Smartphones
- Inland Fishing Survey
- Changes to the Way You Catch Yabbies
- Aboriginal Fishing
- Commercial Fishing
- Pests and Diseases
Recreational Fishing Application for Smartphones
The Recreational Fishing Application brings the popular Victorian Recreational Fishing Guide to iPhone and Android.
The first of its kind in Australia, the free application features colour illustrations of more than 65 species found in Victoria's waterways.
Anglers can identify their catch and confirm size requirements and bag limits, as well as access information on permitted equipment and closed seasons.
The application also allows anglers to buy a recreational fishing licence online. For those who would prefer to visit a shop, it includes a GPS locator for finding outlets that sell licenses, bait and tackle.
Anglers can use the application to connect to Fisheries Victoria's illegal fishing reporting line (13FISH), DPI's Customer Service Centre and the Water Police, too.