Large Grants Program
This program provides funding for projects in one or more of the following project areas:
- recreational fishing access and facilities;
- recreational fisheries' sustainability and habitat improvement;
- recreational fisheries-related education, information and training; and
- recreational fisheries research.
Preference will be given to projects that leverage off other projects, and/or which some financial co-funding or in-kind contribution can be made by the project proponent(s) to the funds being sought.
What is not funded?
Funding is not available to natural persons, or for improvements to recreational boating-related infrastructure that may be funded from recreational vessel registration fees under the control of the Department of Transport.
Enquiries about the Department of Transport Boating Safety & Facilities Program should be directed to the Grants Administration Team on 1800 337 222. or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Applying for a Large Grant?
- Large Grants Program Conditions & Guidelines
- The 2013/14 Large Grants Program closed on 28 February 2013. Grant applicants will be advised of their success, or otherwise in due course. The 2013/14 Large Grants Program will open on 1 October 2014.
For further information contact The Secretariat, Recreational Fishing Grants Program, GPO Box 4440 Melbourne, Victoria 3001 Tel. (03) 9658 4779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org