Investment and Trade – Energy
Victoria is a leader in energy industry innovation and offers investors opportunities to develop a range of low-emissions and renewable energy technologies. With strong market potential, ready access to resources and an effective operating environment, the timing and conditions are perfect for investment in the Victorian renewable energy industry.
The Victorian Government actively encourages and supports investment in the state's energy sector.
- Read more about financial support for new technologies through Victoria's Energy Innovation Strategy.
- Learn about the CarbonNet project exploring ways to reduce emissions from coal using new carbon capture and storage technologies.
- Get the facts about Coal Seam Gas potential in Victoria.
- Find out about Victoria's plentiful renewable resources including solar, wind, geothermal, wave, and more.
- For more information about Victoria's investment opportunities, visit the Invest Victoria website.