- About Earth Resources
- Exploration and Mining
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Oil and Gas
- Stone, Sand and Clay
Environment and Community
- Community Engagement Guidelines for Mining and Mineral Exploration
- Community Engagement Plan Template
- Environment Review Committees
- Landholders Information
- Mineral Exploration and Mining - Landowner Questions Answered
- Coal Seam Gas Guidelines
- Petroleum - Landowner Questions Answered
- Pipeline Consultation Plan Guidelines
- Geothermal Energy in Victoria - Landholder Information
- Investment and Trade
You are here: Earth Resources » Environment and Community » Landholders Information » Coal Seam Gas Guidelines » Fact Sheets
Fact Sheets: Onshore Natural Gas Exploration and Production
These fact sheets have been produced by the Department of Primary Industries to provide information on onshore natural gas exploration and production.
- Fact sheet 1: Why is natural gas important?
- Fact sheet 2: How does Victorian onshore natural gas differ to QLD & NSW?
- Fact sheet 3: How is gas exploration and production regulated?
- Fact sheet 4: Gas exploration – What are the landholder’s rights?
- Fact sheet 5: Gas exploration – What is the Government’s role?