Agriculture Markets and Exports: Publications
The Agribusiness Group produces a range of publications featuring information on market developments and export trends relevant to the Victorian food industry.
A range of reports incorporating industry and market intelligence have been published by the Agribusiness Group.
Food Business Newsletters
Fact Sheets and Overviews
Marketing Agrifood Products
- Marketing Agrifood Products to Food Processors
- Marketing Agrifood Products to Food Service
- Marketing Agrifood Products to Retailers
Market and Industry Reports
- Market Opportunities for Australian Table Grapes in South Korea
- Summerfruit Emerging Market Opportunities for Growers and Suppliers
- Challenges and Opportunities in the Australian Pear Value Chain: In a Victorian Context
- Victoria's Southern Hemisphere Competitors for Exports to Asia 2010
- Climate Change and Agrifood Exports Report 2009
- Export Markets
- Market Opportunities for Australian Table Grapes to China
- Hong Kong Food Market Trends
- Hong Kong Stone Fruit Market Overview
- China Wine Market
- The Middle East: An overview of the market for Victorian food products
- Singapore Organic Food Market Overview
- Analysis of the Food Sector in Philippines - Opportunities for Victorian Exporters
- South Korea Food Market Overview
- Analysis of the Food Sector in Vietnam-Opportunities for Victorian Exporters (2009)
- China Cherry Market Snapshot
- Australian Citrus Export to South Korea
- Australian Citrus Exports to Thailand
- Victorian Food and Fibre Export Performance 2010-11
Changing to a new market driven enterprise requires more than simply considering the extra income which may be earned when the project is up and running. Many enterprises require considerable capital expenditure in addition to skills, extra labour, risk and a long term competitive advantage.
- Business Imperatives: Market driven enterprise options for farmers
- Victorian Agricultural Resources in North East Victoria
DPI has a tool available to assist farmers in the Wimmera Mallee Pipeline area to plan for a shift into an intensive livestock enterprise and also a market screening tool to assist landholders determine the overall suitability of a new enterprise to their land, region and farm business.